Saturday, April 2, 2011

Photo a day project



I'm debating starting a photo a day on Elliott. I've been ooh-ing and ahh-ing on Kerianne Brown's Photos lately. I've been in so much awe on how much she's done with natural lighting. I'm currently in the process of just gearing up my studio and well, the money isn't rolling in as quickly as I would want it, so buying gear wouldn't be so wise right now. I'd love to invest in strobe and the whats-its of photography later on down the line, but these are all the arms I have and I feel like I've always had a good knack with natural lighting.

I'm still understanding my new camera which I'm so in love with. I needed a project and a lot of people have been doing these a photo a day projects. It seems to be too much work but I need a challenge. So this is me testing it. Testing, testing--- is this mic on? So Day 1--- it's cloudy and crappy outside. A complete turn around on how yesterday looked which was 82 degrees and a dream weather for anyone that wishes to come to California. My son woke up at 6:30 today as oppose to his 8:30 schedule, and all he wants to play with is his new Toyota matchbox car.


Happy weekend everyone. I'm braving taking my child to the movies for the first time today. I'm armed with cash for popcorn. I got this. 

2 comments:

  1. you should def start this its an awesome idea!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, lady! Yeah I might go with it. I've just very bad with keeping up with things, but maybe I'll do this one.

    ReplyDelete